Thursday, May 12, 2011

Parts keep arriving

I picked up a Kilovac LEV200 contactor to be used as my main contactor. It is rated at 300V and 500A continuous. After speaking with someone at EV Source, it seemed like a good fit for my application. It's a nice little unit:
In the same shipment, I received a speed sensor for my Warp 9 motor. It's made by RechargeCar Inc. and is a really nicely packaged kit. This is also designed to work well with the Zilla controller so that it can monitor the motor RPMs and trigger various safety features.
Below is the EV Source Zilla liquid cooling kit. It comes with a coolant reservoir, a pump, some clear tubing, 2 fans and a radiator. The quality of the components seems very good and I'm looking forward to hooking it up to the controller.
More parts to come.

No comments: